Below are some ideas to inspire you and your child for their next show and tell session. There are a whole host of interesting topics at your child's fingertips - here are a few to get you started...
- Is shop-bought baby food 'too sweet'?
- Back to school survey results
- 'Antipsychotics used on people with no mental illness diagnosis'
- School planners
- Does lack of sleep make you susceptible to common cold?
- 10 ways to leave home on time
Buy & Sell
GIRAFFE SIT N RIDE EXCELLENT CONDITION Giraffe sit n ride in excellent condition bargain £8
- Antiques and collectables (13)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (25)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (12)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (88)
- Clothing (29)
- Furniture and furnishings (55)
- Gardening and Outdoors (23)
- Household and DIY (29)
- Miscellaneous (33)
- Outdoor pursuits (19)
- Pets (22)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (12)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - Christine Smith
SMITH Christine Passed away on August 23rd, aged 90 years. She will be greatly missed by all.
Births - Sophie and Craig Ballard
BALLARD Sophie and Craig Congratulations on the birth of your son Oscar, August 23rd, 2015,
Birthdays - Izzy-Mae Prince
PRINCE Izzy-Mae Happy 5th Birthday on August 27th. To our very special granddaughter and niece.
Marriages - Matthew + Leanne Pouch - Anderson
POUCH - ANDERSON Matthew and Leanne Married in Cyprus on June 26th, 2015. Congratulations and