Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting EJ NEWS to 80360 or e-mail us
“Elderly who lose interest in pastimes could be at risk of Alzheimer's,” reports The Daily Telegraph, with other papers reporting similar headlines.
- NICE highlights how hand washing can save lives
- PET scans may improve brain injury diagnosis
- Cannabis linked to brain differences in the young
- Benefits over Easter
- Toddler tantrums
Buy & Sell
REPTILE TANK Glass tank with shelving suitable for reptile such as lizard. 61 cm long x 32 cm wide x 41 cm high.
- Antiques and collectables (18)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (37)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (23)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (128)
- Clothing (47)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (26)
- Furniture and furnishings (71)
- Gardening and Outdoors (36)
- Household and DIY (49)
- Miscellaneous (86)
- Outdoor pursuits (37)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (30)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Births - Andrew and Kay Williams Whittaker
WILLIAMS WHITTAKER Andrew and Kay A safe arrival of Demi Kay. 8lbs 7oz. April 14th, 2014. Love
Deaths - Geoffrey Delanoy Dale
DALE Geoffrey Delanoy Formerly of Cairo and Blockley, he died peacefully on April 2nd, 2014 aged
Birthdays - George Attwood
ATTWOOD George Happy Birthday for March 21st. Love from Ann and all your Family xxx
Marriages - Carol and Harry Gisbourne
GISBOURNE Carol and Harry You did it at last on March 7th. It was about time! Congratulations