A Traditional Three Bedroomed Mid Terrace Property Located in the Heart of Barbourne.
**No Onward Chain**
A 3 bedroomed mid terrace property located in BARBOURNE, with OFF ROAD PARKING
The property comprises sitting room, dining room, kitchen, bathroom and three bedrooms.
The property benefits from gas fired central heating, partial double glazing, garage, off road parking and gardens.
Front door leading to reception hall.
Side and front facing, inner door to dining room.
Dining Room 11' 9" x 10' 5" ( 3.58m x 3.18m )
Front facing double glazed window, pendent ceiling light, Adam style fire place with hearth mounted gas fire, door to sitting room.
Sitting Room 11' 8" x 11' 8" ( 3.56m x 3.56m )
Rear facing, pendent ceiling light, telephone point, TV aerial point, panel radiator, doors to cellar and kitchen, stairs to first floor.
Having power and light.
Kitchen 8' 6" x 5' 6" ( 2.59m x 1.68m )
Side facing double glazed window, inset stainless steel single drainer sink unit with double cupboard below, one double floor mounted unit, one three drawer stacker unit, range of eye level units. Space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, integral double oven, space for free standing cooker, cooker hood, strip light, door to inner hall.
Ceiling light, storage cupboard, door to bathroom, door to rear garden.
Side facing double glazed window, panel bath, low level wc, vanity unit with inset hand basin, ceiling light, panel radiator.
First Floor Landing
Ceiling light, smoke detector, stairs to bedroom 3, doors to bedrooms 1 and 2.
Bedroom 1 11' 7" x 11' 7" ( 3.53m x 3.53m )
Rear facing double glazed window, ceiling light, panel radiator, TV aerial point, door to dressing room.
Dressing Room 8' 5" x 5' 8" ( 2.57m x 1.73m )
Rear facing double glazed window, pendent ceiling light, panel radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 10" x 8' 3" ( 3.61m x 2.51m )
Front facing double glazed window, pendent ceiling light, storage cupboard, panel radiator.
Bedroom 3 13' 6" x 11' 7" ( 4.11m x 3.53m )
Of some restricted head height, rear facing Velux window, eaves storage, strip light.
Outside - Front
To the front of the property there is parking for one medium sized vehicle.
Outside - Rear
To the rear of the property there is an enclosed garden with a sun terrace, raised beds and borders, courtesy lighting. To the rear of the garden there is a garage accessed via a slip road leading to the rear of the property.
Having up and over door, power and light.
All mains services are connected to the property.
From Worcester City centre proceed through Foregate Street, The Tything and Barbourne bearing left onto Ombersley Road, continue along Ombersley Road turning left into Victoria Street where the property will be located on the left hand side as indicated by the agents "For Sale" board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.