CONNELLS PRESENT An opportunity to purchase a one bedroom retirement apartment with views over The Quadrangle Gardens. The property benefits from lounge/dining room, double bedroom with built-in wardrobes, fitted kitchen and refitted shower room.
Situated in the landscaped gardens of Bicester House a one bedroom first floor retirement apartment offering views over The Quadrangle gardens. The property has lounge, kitchen, shower room, double bedroom with built-in wardrobes and 24 hour emergency call.
Solid Front Door
Leading into entrance porch.
Stairs to first floor with fitted stairlift, leading onto entrance hall.
Electric storage heater, wall mounted security entry phone, wall mounted emergency pull cord, hatch leading to loft space.
Lounge / Dining Room 12' 6" x 11' ( 3.81m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to rear with garden views, Adam style ornamental fireplace with inset electric 'real effect' fire, coving to ceiling, wall light points, TV point, smoke alarm, wall mounted electric storage heater.
Kitchen 8' 5" x 6' ( 2.57m x 1.83m )
1 1/2 bowl sink unit with double glazed window over with garden views, a matching range of wall and floor units with work surfaces, point and space for cooker with extractor hood over, space for fridge/freezer, plumbing and space for automatic washing machine
Bedroom 13' 1" x 8' 9" ( 3.99m x 2.67m )
Two double glazed windows to front with garden views over The Quadrangle, a four-door built-in wardrobe with storage and hanging space, a further walk-in storage cupboard, wall lights points, TV point, telephone point, wall mounted electric storage heater, wall mounted emergency pull cord.
Refitted shower room with a double width shower cubicle with shower seat, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiling to walls, vanity light shaver point, wall mounted Dimplex electric heater, emergency pull cord.
Outside The Property
Bicester House has communal gardens of approximately three acres which offer secluded seating areas, ornamental pond, mature trees and shrubs, use of greenhouse, garden sheds, enclosed by original stone wall with security gates to front.
All residents have the use of communal facilities, library and drawing room and guest suites.
There is 24 hour emergency call and part time warden on site.
Viewing of this property is most highly recommended for the location to be appreciated and VIEWINGS ARE STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.