VALUE FOR SPACE
Connells is delighted to present for sale this recently refurbished first floor apartment with accommodation comprising of two bedrooms, lounge with dining area, kitchen and family bathroom. The property further benefits from double glazing, gas central heating and communal parking, is ready to move in with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
First Floor Landing
Built in cupboard, front door leading to Entrance Hall, doors leading to.
Lounge / Dining Area 21' x 11' 5" max ( 6.40m x 3.48m max )
With double glazed window to the rear and double glazed window to the front, two radiators, television point, feature fire place and telephone point.
Kitchen 10' 11" into recess x 8' 11" ( 3.33m into recess x 2.72m )
With double glazed window to the rear, sink and drainer unit, gas cooker point, fridge freezer point, space for a washing machine, radiator, base and wall units with work top over, space for a tumble dryer.
Built in cupboard housing meters.
Bedroom 1 12' 3" x 9' 4" ( 3.73m x 2.84m )
With double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes, radiator, recently laid carpets.
Bedroom 2 10' 6" x 11' 4" ( 3.20m x 3.45m )
With double glazed window to the side and rear, radiator, recently laid carpets, fire escape access.
Has double glazed window to the rear, bath with electric shower over, low level wc, wash hand basin, radiator and majority tiled.
There is a brick shed and communal drying area.
Available from Connells offices on request.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.