Grill pan fire



First published in News

FIREFIGHTERS from Evesham and Pebworth were called to a kitchen fire in Deacle Place, Evesham, at 4.58pmtoday. The fire, which was in a grill pan, had been put out before they got there.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree