Chimney fire in Vale home

(3887285)

(3887285)

First published in News
Last updated

FIREFIGHTERS from Evesham were called to tackle a fire in a home in South Littleton on Friday night.

Two crews from Evesham attended the blaze which had broken out in the flue of a woodburning stove at about 8.03pm.

The fire was put out with the use of chimney rods and specialist equipment.

 

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree