9:55pm Friday 18th April 2014
By John Wilson
WORCESTERSHIRE is blessed with some beautiful gardens, and we've chosen 10 that we think are the best.
Why not visit one over the Easter weekend?
If you don't agree with our choice, or know a garden you think is worth visiting please leave a comment at the end of this story, or email me.
1. Riverside Gardens, Webbs, Wychbold
2. Croome Park, near Upton-upon-Severn (picture: National Trust)
3. Greyfriars, Worcester (Picture: National Trust)
4. Hanbury Hall, near Droitwich (Picture: National Trust)
5. Harvington Hall, near Kidderminster
6. Little Malvern Court, Malvern
7. Model Farm, West Malvern
8. Spetchley Park, near Worcester
9. Stone House Cottage, near Kidderminster
10. Witley Court, near Worcester
© Copyright 2001-2014 Newsquest Media Group