Overloaded socket causes smell of fumes in Pershore

Evesham Journal: Overloaded socket causes smell of fumes in Pershore Overloaded socket causes smell of fumes in Pershore

FIREFIGHTERS were called to Abbey Road, Pershore, at about 10.30am this morning after people in the area reported a smell of fumes.

They found the smell was caused by an overloaded electrical socket.

The crew made the socket secure and gave advice to the resident.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree