Fire in cigarette bin

First published in News

FIRE fighters were called to Evesham High Street at 7.27pm on Saturday night after a small blaze broke out in a wall mounted cigarette bin.

The fire was put out using one bucket of water.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree