Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting EJ NEWS to 80360 or e-mail us
Evesham Volunteer Centre
5:00pm Thursday 28th June 2012 in Grassroots
• The centre is holding its AGM at The Friends Meeting House, Cowl Street, tonight at 7.30pm.
• Sue Sollis who runs the Tracy Sollis Charity Shop, needs volunteers to act as marshalls for a 10km run on Sunday, July 8.
• Evesham & District Mental Health Support Services are looking for a fund-raising trustee to join their team.
This position would involve attending meetings on the second Tuesday of the month at 7.30pm.
• Do you live in Harvington?
Could you join a team of volunteer drivers? Providing transport using your vehicle, with a mileage allowance, to take elderly and vulnerable people to medical appointments, social activities and other occasions.
• For details about the above and other voluntary opportunities contact volunteer co-ordinator Sally Earley on 01386 40165, e-mail volunteering@evesham volunteers.org.uk or call into our office at The Lodge, rear of Dresden House, Brick Kiln Street, Evesham, WR11 4AA.
Telephone 01386 45035 for the transport office, or for general enquiries ring 01386 40165. We’re open weekdays from 9.30am to 1pm.