Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting EJ NEWS to 80360 or e-mail us
Evesham Volunteer Centre
12:00pm Friday 15th June 2012 in D-F
• EVESHAM Volunteer Centre holds its AGM at the Friends Meeting House, Cowl Street, on Thursday June 28.
• A secretary is needed for the fund-raising committee of the centre. This role involves attending meetings, compiling minutes and assisting the committee chairman.
• Volunteers needed at Snowshill Manor. Room guides are vital in bringing the manor to life for visitors and you would benefit by joining a friendly team.
• The Stroke Association needs an organiser for the Evesham area.
• Would your charity or organisation like to take part in a charities event the Town Hall, Evesham on Saturday, June 23?
• Volunteers are needed at Evesham Dogs Trust. Aside from dog walking they need people to help with kennel cleaning in the mornings.
• Home-Start is looking for new volunteers in this area to support families with young children by visiting them once a week. No qualifications are needed beyond parenting experience and a positive and sensitive attitude.
• For details about the above and other voluntary opportunities contact Sally Earley at the centre on 01386 40165, e-mail volunteering@ eveshamvolunteers.org.uk or call into our office. Call 01386 45035 for the transport office, or for general enquiries please ring 01386 4016.