TODAY'S old picture was contributed by Worcester News reader Doug Till of Upton and shows 17 budding engineers on their first day at Heenan and Froude, Shrub Hill Road, on September 1, 1958.

Back row, from left: instructor J Kitchen, C Neal, R Orgee, D Sparrey, A Askew, D Carmichael, T Nicholls, D Allbut, M Ballinger and C Trott.

Front row, from left: A King, R Britton, R Arrowsmith, J Taylor, manager J Hartle, Doug Till, D Livingstone, J Nash and R Ames.

Mr Till is interested to hear from anyone in the picture; he can be contacted on