AMBI Allsports produced their best display of the season to further dent Strawberry Field United’s Birdseye Sports Evesham Sunday League Division Three promotion hopes.

Aiden Booth, Vinnie Booth, Ian Dawe, Gary Dyke, Will Johns and Max Terry scored in the 6-2 win.

Unbeaten Ashton 88 edged past Bredon 5-4 with Lewis Carter (4) and Matt Ingle scoring and Ed Hagley, Hen Hayward, Stephen Higdon and Matt Kinmond replying.

Dragons maintained their good form against Bengeworth 6-1 through Max Danby, Tom Donnison, Saidul Islam, Alex Lane, Jack Pilling and Luke Trotman.

Stour Excelsior Reserves defeated Alcester Town 3-0 thanks to Paul Jewett, Sam Johnson and Elliott Wright.

TDMS Harvington moved to the top of Division Two following a 7-0 win over AFC Cheltenham with Harry Quirke (3), Luke Woodfield, Jack Philpott, Rhys Dalloway and Jack Fairchild-Davies scoring.

Previous leaders Cropthorne lost at home to Pebworth 3-1 after goals from Tom Benfield (2) and David Jeffery.

Fladbury thrashed TDMS Evesham 7-0 through Will Green (3), Oliver Burman (2), Harry Bermingham and Alex Brettell.

Harry Davies (2) and Liam Pennell were on target for promotion-chasing Alderton in a 3-1 win over Fortis with Paul Macfarlane replying.

Chris Mills and Dam Moore earned Mickleton Rangers a 2-0 Division One win over Tewkesbury Town.

Stour Excelsior progressed in the Mick Godwin Cup with a 7-0 win at Badsey Recreation thanks to Alex Welsby (2), Jared Randall, Fred Murphy, Wes Mack, Joshi Gibb and Will Brocklehurst.

Offenham Rovers progressed in the Worcestershire FA Sunday Junior Cup by defeating fellow Evesham league team Inkberrow on penalties after the teams drew 2-2.

Sorin Gelep and Jake Hall scored for Rovers while Guy Gregg hit two for Inkberrow.

Sam Ford hit four goals for last year’s finalists Evesham WMC in a 7-2 win at Worcester Saints.

Dave Cobbold, James Rogers and Dan Rushton scored for New Inn Pershore at Kidderminster side Spennells United to win 3-1.

Broadway United were knocked out at FC United of Worcester 2-1 despite a goal from Jamie Hicks.