DEAN Fisher’s first-half double was wiped out as Littleton drew 2-2 with AFC Bridgnorth.

The hosts had led the West Midlands League Premier Division encounter by two goals at the break thanks to the brace.

In a scrappy start Brogan Halpin had a wayward strike from distance for the hosts.

But the opening goal came with the first shot on target as the lively Fisher fired in a free-kick after being fouled just outside the box.

Littleton doubled their lead seven minutes later when again Fisher caused havoc in the box and was fouled before sending the keeper the wrong way from the spot.

They could have been further ahead but loanee Matt Higgins fired wide before Halpin again struck over the bar.

The visitors offered little in the first half but grew into the game.

However, Littleton had the next chance as new signing Anthony Smith found Ben Cassidy in the box but his shot was pushed around the post by the keeper.

This woke up Bridgnorth who pulled a goal back on 65 minutes as they broke down the right and the volley was saved by Lewis Handley only to see the rebound smashed past him.

The visitors started to create chances and Littleton lost defender Jack Pearlman to injury.

They lost their lead in freak fashion as a poor cross drifted towards Handley on his near post and a routine catch ended up with the ball in the net.

Sixth-placed Littleton, who head to Bilston Town on Saturday (3pm), pushed for a winner but a good save from Masidi and resolute defending denied them.

Elliot Lee and Matthew Dean scored for Bridgnorth.

Pershore Town blew a half-time lead to lose 2-1 at home to Wednesfield in the same division.

James Baldwin latched on to Jordan Hayward’s ball over the top and kept his cool to give Town the lead in first-half injury-time.

However, missed chances before that came back to bite Les Jones’ men as the visitors overturned the deficit in the second half through Will Osborne and Zac Campbell-Jackson.

Ninth-placed Pershore visit Bridgnorth on Saturday (3pm).