WORCESTER Raiders and Pershore Town both made away progress in the West Midlands Premier Division League Cup.

Roland Krol's brace put Raiders 2-1 up at Darlaston Town at half-time before the hosts found a second-half leveller.

However, Kyle Belmonte struck the winner for third-placed Raiders who now travel to Wolverhampton Casuals in the second round.

After just four minutes Krol headed in a Belmonte cross from 10 yards.

But Darlaston levelled five minutes later when Jamie Holder's goal-bound shot was helped over the line by Zico Agyemang.

Lucas Hough hit the post for the hosts while Raiders' Josh Farnworth forced a save before they regained the lead on 35 minutes with Dave Reynolds setting up Krol to net from 15 yards.

Jordan Stoddart headed against the bar but two minutes into the second half Darlaston equalised again when Romano Graham's cross was turned past keeper Lewis Pinches by Leon Taylor.

However, midfielder Belmonte capped a fine display with what turned out to be the winner on 61 minutes, unleashing a 25-yard drive past keeper Liam Whittaker.

Nick Seabourne scored twice as Pershore stormed to a 4-1 win in the cup at Dudley Town.

Seabourne put Pershore ahead on 24 minutes before James Clarke made it two just before half-time.

The brace was complete for Seabourne on 66 minutes with James Baldwin putting the icing on the cake with a fourth goal late on before a consolation from Jermaine Johnson in reply.

It was a welcome return to action for Pershore who have been hit by floods from the nearby River Avon at their Community Stadium base.

Their last game had been a 3-0 home defeat in the league to Bilston Town on November 2.

Redditch United will head to Matlock Town in the FA Trophy third qualifying round on Saturday after a replay victory.

The Reds knocked out Leicestershire visitors Barwell 3-2 in another entertaining clash after drawing 3-3 in the initial encounter.

Ian King's side hit back from 1-0 and 2-1 down before Romario Martin struck a last-minute winner for his second goal on the night.

Liam Truslove scored the other goals for United with Tolani Omotola and Brady Hickey on target for the visitors.

Jack Downing fired ninth-placed Stourport Swifts ahead on nine minutes but Walsall Wood took the points in the Midland League Premier Division encounter to go top of the table.

Connor Deards and a Stuart McNaught penalty fired Wood to a 2-1 victory at Walshes Meadow.

Westfields continued their hot Uhlsport Hellenic League Premier Division form with an emphatic 5-1 win over visiting Tuffley Rovers.

Aidan Thomas shot the Hereford outfit into an eighth-minute lead and then doubled it on 18.

Craig Jones drove home a third and Thomas completed his hat-trick shortly before the interval.

Richard Greaves rifled in from close range before the visitors scored a late consolation goal through Sam Hill.

Feckenham won 4-2 on penalties at higher-ranked Highgate United in the Smedley Crooke Memorial Charity Cup first round.

Alex Price put Highgate ahead before Umit Eminoglu equalised and Feckenham eventually triumphed on spot-kicks.

Barnt Green Spartak went down 3-0 at Loughborough University in the same competition.