Get involved! Send your photos, video, news & views by texting EJ NEWS to 80360 or e-mail us
Woman taken to hospital after house fire
6:07pm Thursday 23rd January 2014 in News
A WOMAN was taken to hospital suffering with smoke inhalation after a house fire in Broadway.
Crews from Evesham and Broadway were called just after 1.20pm on Thursday (23) to Station Road and found the small fire involving burnt food was out when they arrived.
They ventilated the property and left at about 2.40pm.
A woman was taken to Worcester Royal by West Midalnds Ambulance Service.