Chimney fire in Vale home

12:45pm Saturday 8th February 2014

FIREFIGHTERS from Evesham were called to tackle a fire in a home in South Littleton on Friday night.

Two crews from Evesham attended the blaze which had broken out in the flue of a woodburning stove at about 8.03pm.

The fire was put out with the use of chimney rods and specialist equipment.

 

Back

© Copyright 2001-2014 Newsquest Media Group

Evesham Journal: Site Logo http://www.eveshamjournal.co.uk

Click 2 Find Business Directory http://www.eveshamjournal.co.uk/trade_directory/