Overloaded socket causes smell of fumes in Pershore

12:27pm Thursday 15th May 2014

FIREFIGHTERS were called to Abbey Road, Pershore, at about 10.30am this morning after people in the area reported a smell of fumes.

They found the smell was caused by an overloaded electrical socket.

The crew made the socket secure and gave advice to the resident.

Back

© Copyright 2001-2014 Newsquest Media Group

Evesham Journal: Site Logo http://www.eveshamjournal.co.uk

Click 2 Find Business Directory http://www.eveshamjournal.co.uk/trade_directory/